Friday, January 26, 2018

Emerging From the Rabbit Hole


Well, even I haven't been by the blog for quite some time, but I see that there are still some who seem to be checking in. I disappeared down the bitcoin rabbit hole and was pretty startled by what I discovered. In short, I think it is the real deal.

As such, I am going to spend some time here hashing out some thoughts, mostly on bitcoin, but will mention other interesting tidbits that come my way. The blog will now be more a stream of consciousness type of thing as opposed to a longer format publication. Hopefully it will be more regular as well.

Disclaimer: Nothing here should be construed as investment advice. These are nothing but my rambling thoughts. I do own gold and bitcoin, but do not recommend these assets. You have to do your homework and know what you are getting into. Governments hate these two assets and will try to make sure no one who owns these things wins. You have been warned to stay away!


1 comment:

  1. Great to have you back. BTW, your disclaimer does not look like it was written by a trusted third party, but, it should work.

    ReplyDelete